Our Home

Our Home
We purchased this 1920's-ish farmhouse on March 16th, 2012 and began our DIY makeover

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Outside Pics

Matt says I need to post some pictures of the land, for people to really get the feel of our new home.  I have to agree, it's just that I get so caught up in the project at hand, I forget.  So here they are...  And since we got snow over the weekend you get to see a few with snow still on the ground.  One of the wonderful things about where we live, let's call it "God's Country" is that it snows, and then it melts.  You see, I love snow... For a couple days.  And then I love for it to go.  A few inches to a couple of feet and gone in a few days before the world turns into a brown slush.  It doesn't get any better than that!
Monday afternoon 

View from the back porch. 

Our back yard.

Literally the next day...Tuesday afternoon.  House looking from the garden.
 
 
The garden.


More garden.


Property west of the house and garden.  (Had to check the direction with my hubby.  I'm directionally challenged.)


East side of the house.

 Back yard from the porch.

More back yard.

I hope these pictures give a better feel for the beautiful home the Lord has provided for us.  Can you believe the beautiful blue sky and all that grass just 2 days after the biggest snowstorm we have had yet this year!

1 comment:

  1. Spring, so happy for you, Looks amazing. God has blessed you.

    ReplyDelete